Welcome to the 5th Annual Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Symposium featuring a new look at addressing mental health including stigma faced by people with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
This Symposium is for anyone who recognises that they interact regularly with people with FASD – at work, at school, at home and in the community – and want advice on strategies to improve these interactions.
This conference is designed to not only provide tools for working with individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder but will also provide in-depth learning for those working in the education, health, mental health, child development, law enforcement, corrections, child welfare, and social services sectors.
We all have a role to play in increasing awareness about how alcohol impacts unborn babies and supporting people with FASD and their families. FASD affects +/– 1.5 M Canadians – There is no safe amount, no safe type, and no safe time to drink alcohol during pregnancy.
The 2022 Symposium is a virtual event. Attendees will be able to participate online (virtually) from home or office from all parts of Canada and the United States and will have access to the conference content for an additional week after the event ends.
- The Early Bird rate is $95 CAD and is in effect between September 23, 2021 and November 1, 2021.
- The Regular rate is $135 CAD and is available between November 2, 2021 and January 17, 2022.
Registration closes at 5:00 pm on Monday, January 17, 2022.
Symposium attendees will have access to:
- Live and pre-recorded on-demand keynote presentations*, workshops*, and breakout sessions* with knowledgeable speakers and presenters.
- Live Q & A with speakers.
- A virtual trade show featuring event partners & sponsors.
- Live typed chats, video chats, and other interactive networking tools.
- A complete list of the conference participants.
- Downloadable resources.
- Help Desk.
Attendees will be provided with access to the virtual event platform a few days prior to the conference and will be able to consume content on a 24/7 basis until 8 PM EST on February 2nd.
For more information please visit https://www.able2.org/fasd-symposium-registration-information/