National surveys report that about 70% of Canadian teachers identify a need for more knowledge about mental health and mental illness, yet most Faculties of Education do not have a comprehensive mental health literacy curriculum resource.
This online, self-paced resource addresses that gap. Professionals can take this 7-module course in its entirety or simply the modules they are most interested in.
The 7 Modules:
- Module 1: Introduction & Background
- Module 2: Stigma & Mental Health
- Module 3: Human Brain Development
- Module 4: Understanding Mental Health, Mental Illness & Related Issues in Young People
- Module 5: What is Treatment?
- Module 6: Seeking Help & Providing Support
- Module 7: Caring for Students & Ourselves
Participation in this online course is FREE.
Click here to register.